Política Oficial en Inglés se encuentra aquí
Legal Drinking Age
You must be at least 21 years old to visit johnbarrwhisky.com and to purchase alcohol. If you are not, you must leave the site immediately. You must be over 21 to order and receive alcohol, have a valid state ID as proof of age, and you must be present to accept the order. We strongly recommend you deliver to your work/office as someone over the age of 21 with a valid ID must sign for the package. Packages cannot be left in boxes or on doorways.
If the products ordered are to be delivered to a person other than the customer placing the order, the customer placing such order, by placing such order, represents and warrants that both the customer and the recipient/receiver are each at least twenty-one (21) years of age and can provide legal identification as evidence at the time of delivery. Any breach of this representation and warranty shall result in the termination of the order, and the charging of a non-refundable Restocking Fee to the customer.
Product is sold by a three-tier compliant network of 3rd party retailers, not by John Barr. Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Transit time varies from 1-5 business days under normal circumstances, depending on your ship-to state.
John Barr’s products are only available for delivery to an address in the USA, and your order will be handled by an independent, third-party company, D2C Beverages. Any transaction made on this site will be fulfilled by a D2C Beverages retailer network directly. D2C Beverages generally only issue refunds for severely damaged packages or incorrect shipments. A D2C Beverages retailer is not allowed to accept any returns or exchanges. We understand, however, products shipped from the D2C Beverages retailer network may be incorrect or damaged during shipping. We encourage you to inspect the package upon arrival. If you did not receive the correct items, there are missing items, or if there are damaged goods, send an email containing the order number, a picture showing what was received and description of the issue to [email protected]
The D2C Beverages retailer(s) who fulfilled your order will make reasonable efforts to complete the User’s order in one delivery, but please note large orders may have to be completed in multiple deliveries. If you experience any problems with your delivery, please contact D2C Beverage’s Customer Support at [email protected] For issues with quality or more information about the John Barr brand, please contact [email protected]
D2C Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF D2C BEVERAGES AND ITS AFFILIATES. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use its services.
- Updates to Terms and Conditions
- At the sole discretion of D2C Beverages, we reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting the most current version of the Terms and Conditions.
- D2C is intended only for the use of persons who are 21 years of age or older and legally reside in the United States. You must be 21 years of age or older to access or otherwise use D2C. Persons under 21 years of age are prohibited from using D2C in any way.
- D2C is intended for your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree to have no more than one account and to not sell, trade or transfer that account to any other person. You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable law or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside and may be subject. You agree that you will not interfere with or disrupt any of the services provided by D2C Beverages and that you will not access D2C Beverages by any other means other than through the interface provided.
- In order to access certain products or services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or as part of your continued use of D2C. You agree that any registration information you give to D2C Beverages will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, barter, or trade any information you access on D2C Beverages. You also agree that you will not use D2C in whole or part, for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, selling, reselling, bartering, distributing, disposing or otherwise transferring any product obtained through the Site, in violation of these Terms and/or Federal, State and Local laws & regulations.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach, including any loss or damage D2C Beverages may suffer. You also agree that D2C Beverages has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your breach of the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach.
- In connection with each transaction, you represent that you may purchase and receive the products ordered in compliance with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, the alcoholic beverage control laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that such products will be used only in a lawful manner. By placing an order, you represent that you are 21 years of age or older and you authorize our Vendors to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you want it delivered. Sales by certain Vendors are made at the premises of the Vendor and title passes to you at the premises of the Vendor.
- D2C Beverages displays suggested retail prices and product availability for goods and services advertised based on pricing and inventory information available to us and provided to us by our Vendors. We make no representation or promise as to the reliability or accuracy of such information.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Site may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than the stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Additionally, despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Site may be listed as available when they are in fact not currently in stock by one of our vendors. If an item’s availability is incorrectly listed, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Any packages that are refused or unable to be delivered by our common carriers will be returned to the Vendor at your expense. We will refund you any product costs minus shipping costs.
- Additionally, when delivery of packages by our common carriers are refused and/or are unable to be delivered on first attempt, additional delivery costs are incurred. All additional costs associated with any additional delivery attempts will be incurred at your sole expense.
- All invitations to make an offer for a product featuring free shipping are invitations to make an offer for a product that includes the cost of shipping in the price of such product.
- D2C Beverages has affiliated legal entities that may provide services to you on behalf of D2C Beverages. You acknowledge and agree that such affiliates are entitled to provide services to you.
- D2C Beverages is constantly innovating in Terms and Conditions it provides. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of these Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice to you and acknowledge and agree to accept the new terms so long as they are updated here.
- The products and services offered by D2C are sold by a network of independent retailers and subject to their privacy and shipping policies. Due to state regulations, D2C’s retailer network is unable to accept the return of any product purchased by a customer in error.
- D2C Retailers generally only issue refunds for severely damaged packages or incorrect shipments. They are not allowed to accept any returns or exchanges. We understand, however, products shipped from our retailers may be incorrect or damaged during shipping. We encourage you to inspect the package upon arrival. If you did not receive the correct items, there are missing items, or if there are damaged goods, send an email containing the order number, a picture showing what was received and description of the issue to [email protected]
- If a shipment is missed after three attempts or was returned due to an incorrect delivery address, we will reship the package for a fee of $20 or refund the cost of the bottle less the original shipping, return shipping and handling fee.
We encourage you to drink responsibly. If you choose to consume adult beverages, please do so prudently. ESPECIALLY, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.